Student Protection, Health & Wellbeing
Policies, procedures and guidelines from both the Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office and Mary MacKillop Catholic College can be accessed through the link below.
Please print and complete this form, and provide to the College for any medications that require administration at school or during camps and/or excursions.
To be a volunteer at the College in any form, you will need to complete the online induction module provided by the Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office.
The Induction Module includes:
- READ - Code of Conduct
- READ - Student Protection Fact Sheets
- READ - MMCC Student Protection Poster
- COMPLETE AND RETURN - the Declaration Form. The Declaration Form must be returned to the College Administration Office.
- WATCH - Induction Video
All volunteers will be provided with the General Evacuation Instructions which includes:
- emergency evacuation point
- emergency evacuation diagrams
- fire alarm sound
- identification of fire wardens
So that volunteers know which way to go and who to report to, there is a requirement that continuing volunteers complete this annually.